We are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our team on a fixed term contract for 3 months. The successful candidate can expect to carry out staff inductions, process interview candidates and maintain employee records.
• Assisting HR with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, arranging interviews, and issuing employment contracts.
• Daily use of ADP system to update employee information, holidays approval and sickdays.
• Liaising with the Senior Management Team, reporting relevant information.
• Monitor and coordinate potential candidates throughout the recruitment process.
• Ensure that the company is compliant in Employment Law.
• Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations.
• Provide ID badges for new employees.
• Supporting internal and external inquires and requests related to the HR department.
• Compiling and maintaining employee records.
• Organise formal and informal meetings. Eg. investigations, grievances, disciplinaries, dismissals, capability and performance management.
• Monitor and distribute reports such as absence and holidays.
• Maintain employee records including contact details and employment forms.
• Supporting HR – Related training programs.
• Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
• Maintain relationships between HR and all other business departments.
• Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
• Be aware and comply with GDPR and company policies
*May be required to carry out additional tasks which are appropriate to the post.
Required Skills and Experiences
• CIPD Certificate in Human Resources Practices would be advantageous.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy.
• Working knowledge of HR systems and best practices.
• Experienced in recruitment processes.
• Impeccable interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritise tasks.
• Exceptional organizational, time management and communication skills are required.
• Solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
• Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
• A good understanding of Microsoft office i.e. Excel.
• Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change.
If you are interested in hearing more, please feel free to contact Lorraine on 01309 672411.
Recruitment Bee (Scotland) Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our clients, recruiting for permanent and fixed term contract roles and complies with the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulation 2003.