Our Food & Beverage team deliver a winning smile and service excellence every day. We have an opportunity for new team members to join us for the forthcoming season.
As one of our F&B members you are responsible for serving guests (preparing the restaurant, bar, providing bar & restaurant service, clearing away and you may prepare food in the kitchen as well) Providing a high standard of service both in terms of welcome and waiter service.
We pay the Scottish Living Wage, either on a salaried or hourly rate basis and fantastic range of benefits from free meals on duty, hotel and restaurant discounts, uniform and gym membership to name but a few. And the biggest benefit of all working with a great bunch of people in a fabulous newly renovated hotel.
WHO MAKES A GREAT F&B ASSISTANT?
You will be someone with;
- Authentic energy and a genuine passion for making guests smile.
- You will be a passionate and engaging individual.
- Previous experience of working within a hospitality setting ideally within hotel or restaurant operations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to learn and grow within the role.
- Having a natural flair and confidence in your own ability and exceptional attention to detail
And did you know Hospitality is one of the quickest career paths to climb the ladder for success? We encourage this through continual training and development of our team. Are you the next General Manager of the future?
This advert is open to applicants who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recruitment Bee (Scotland) Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our clients, recruiting for permanent and fixed term contract roles and complies with the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.