An amazing opportunity to take your first step on the Renewable Energy career ladder. If you are someone who cares about the future of our environment, wants to help make it a better place and enjoy working with people, this is a dream role for you.
Due to an expanding portfolio of work coming in we have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a small but growing team. The role involves supporting householder's enquiries on energy efficiency and energy bills, including handling all incoming and outgoing customer calls. You will be provided full training to provide energy efficiency, affordable warmth and heating advice over the phone with customers calling in to check if they are eligible for energy efficiency support and grants.
Full training is provided and there are excellent career prospects to stay and grow within the company progressing into Business Administration, Office Manager, Planning Supervisor, Bid Manager/ Writer, Contract support & other management or senior support roles.
WHAT YOU WILL DO...
- Provide energy efficiency, affordable warmth and impartial energy advice to customers, over the phone, checking eligibility for energy efficiency funding and encouraging them to take action.
- Delivering excellent customer service through getting to know customers and identifying their needs, provide impartial advice on the solutions that are best suited to them.
- Advising customers as required on all relevant funding schemes and support including area-baed programmes and refer when appropriate.
- Manage customer data safely and securely to adhere to data protection regulations - provide reassurance to the customer on confidentiality and how their data will be used.
- Arranging appointments for the surveyors to visit homes and prepare customers to ensure access is granted.
- Maintaining accurate database records on all enquiries, conversations and follow up appointments.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL NEED;
- Educated to SCQF Level 5, in both English and Mathematics.
- Good IT skills: MS Office Suite and able to pick up new software quickly
- Customer Service experience within Call Centre, Retail or Hospitality, working with the public would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong keyboard skills with accurate data input.
- An ability to work quickly and accurately to timescales.
- Multi-tasker with strong planning and organisation skills.
- People person who can build rapport with colleagues and customers alike.
- Competitive salary, depending upon any previous experience
- Business hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, however open to discuss alternative hours 9-5pm - 9.30pm - 3.30pm etc.
- Career progression opportunities
- Supported to work towards your modern apprenticeship qualifications in business administration or customer service SCQF 5
- Guaranteed time off for Christmas / New Year period.
- Modern, business suite office space with parking onsite.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Recruitment Bee (Scotland) Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our clients, recruiting for permanent and fixed term contract roles and complies with the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.